Every year we comb through dozens of beautiful celebrations, selecting weddings for our Real Weddings section that we know our audience will draw the best inspiration from. With so many gorgeous weddings, there are a few in particular that stand out—and you've made it known by visiting them time and time again. Whether it's the unique details, the stellar photography or just the overall vibe of the celebration, these weddings are among the most popular from this past year.
1. A Vibrant Mediterranean Wedding In Caledon, Ontario This gorgeous summer soirée tops the list, and it's easy to see why. Canadian actors Claire Stollery and Scott Cavalheiro, with their planner Nagham Cararah of Love By Lynzie, transformed their venue, Cambium Farms, with dreamy Mediterranean-inspired decor. Everything from the florals to the mismatched ceremony seating and the couple's sleek and chic wedding outfits had us swooning. Captured by pro photographer Scarlet O'Neill, this celebration was pure magic.
2. A Minimalist Garden Wedding In Caledon, Ontario Winnipeg-based wedding photographer Casey Nolin flew to Caledon, Ontario to capture this chic outdoor wedding. In addition to the beautiful photography (just take a look at that stunning veil shot!), the details from the couple's day made us smile. The bride's choreographed routine with her sister paying homage to their childhood dancing years and the arrival of an ice cream sundae truck were among the highlights.
3. A Romantic Woodsy Wedding In Muskoka This classic, romantic wedding took place in cottage country and featured florals that were to die for. With Barb Simkova of Tara McMullen Photography behind the lens, every memorable moment of this epic wedding weekend was captured—a few highlights include fun wedding games and the couple's first look on Lake Muskoka.
4. A Colourful, Elegant Winter Wedding In Toronto This pair enlisted the help of planner extraordinaire Ashley Lindzon to bring to life a wedding that incorporated as much as colour as possible while remaining complementary to their castle venue. The result was a celebration rich in texture and vibrancy. With all the details delightfully captured by Ryan of Luminous Weddings, our favourites without a doubt are the colourful stationery from Paper & Poste, and a sweet table that's absolutely to die for.
5. A Beautiful Blush And Gold Wedding In Toronto Dancers Chloe and Tim's wedding featured tons of gold, blush and peach decor, giving the overall wedding a warm, romantic feel. Astin Hwang of One and Only Photo captured images that are light and airy as the day itself. The reception was one of the highlights of this wedding. Two details we loved? The laser-cut wall decal of the bride and groom's names placed behind the head table, and the choreographed hip hop dance routine the couple performed for their guests!
6. A French Country Inspired Wedding In Toronto When a wedding planner designs her own wedding, the results are beautiful, inspiring and deeply personal. This was the case for Jessica Hoang of Bisous Events, who wanted to pay homage to her husband's French roots with a French-country inspired wedding in downtown Toronto. Blue bridesmaid dresses and Jessica's Ines Di Santo gown were a few style details we loved. Florals and mismatched vintage blue China plates came together to reflect the planner and her husband's personal style.
7. A Classic, Elegant White Wedding In Toronto Darius and Leanne, models who met in Tokyo, made sure they had the intimate, elegant wedding of their dreams by renting a beautiful property in the Bridle Path neighbourhood of Toronto on Airbnb. The couple took advantage of their spectacular venue with photos shot by Julia Park, and an entire weekend of festivities for their guests.
8. A Timeless, Elegant Wedding In Banff Banff is known for its picturesque views, but when your wedding is at the Fairmont Banff Springs, you know it's going to be absolutely next-level. This timeless celebration, captured by Corrina Walker, features dreamy, blush bridesmaid dresses with deep pops of burgundy (which was also the colour of the groom's suit!).
9. A Modern Copper And Silver Wedding In Winnipeg The Human Rights Museum in Winnipeg was the perfect modern venue for this couple's copper and silver wedding, complete with geometric accents. We loved how the pair got creative with their wedding decor, even DIYing the copper seating chart for the reception. We also adored the meaningful details such as the bride's bouquet—she paid homage to her mother by incorporating her favourite florals such as succulents and eucalyptus.
10. An Ultra-Romantic Wedding In Cambridge, Ontario This wedding proved that rainy weather shouldn't put a damper on your big day—and can even set the scene for some gorgeous photos. With an adorable junior bridal party and tons of stunning floral details, the appeal of this celebration is undeniable.
Get our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with wedding trends, deals and offers.
The LatestSee More