Want to pump up the crowd at the beginning of your wedding reception? While your bridal party is getting introduced, ask your DJ to play specific songs to really set the mood and show off your entourages' personality. Don't know what to play? We did the legwork and found 10 noteworthy tunes to get your guests going, we even broke it down by "types of personalities". From a rocking beat to a catchy chorus–there's plenty to choose from. Have any other suggestions? We'd love to hear them!
1) FOR THE TV BUFFS Friends' opening credits - "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts (as listed above)
2) FOR THE ROCKERS "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith feat. Run DMC
3) FOR THE HAPPY-GO-LUCKY "Hey Na Na" by Katie Herzig
4) FOR THE CLUB HOPPERS "Get the Party Started" by Pink
5) FOR THE '80s BABIES "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves
6) FOR THE HIP HOP AFICIONADOS "Party Like a RockStar" by Shop Boys
7) FOR THE ROMANTICS "Stand By Me" by Ben E. King
8) FOR THE COUNTRY LOVERS "Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me" by Keith Urban
9) FOR THE DISCO DUO "What Is Love" by Haddaway
10) FOR THE JAZZ FANATICS "Forever In Love" by Kenny G
Get our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with wedding trends, deals and offers.
The LatestSee More