Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake may have spent $6.5 million on their week-long wedding celebration in Puglia, Italy this October, but the Hollywood duo's destination style is relatively easy (and affordable) to replicate. A glance inside of People, the magazine that scored Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's wedding photos, reveals several charming details, including kraft-style place cards, a three-tiered almond coconut wedding cake topped with lavender and bouquets wrapped in burlap, a surprising contradiction to the Jessica Biel's lavish pink wedding gown, designed for the occasion by couturier Giambattista Valli. The bridesmaids, meanwhile, wore ethereal white gowns with gold belts, perfect for the Mediterranean setting. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake, who reportedly planned the affair together, implemented a simple, rustic aesthetic to their wedding design: at the reception, elongated banquet tables featured local blooms and tapers protruding from mismatched glass bottles. Ever the fans of celebrity "I dos", we at Weddingbells have put together an exclusive shopping guide to help you score Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's wedding look!
3. Decor: Antique ceramic pillar candle holder, $45, Jamali Garden
4. Bridal gown: Lazaro sherbert tulle bridal gown with silk satin organza bodice and circular gathered skirt (Style #3250), $5500, JLM Couture
5. Bridesmaids' dresses: After Six nu-georgette gown with draped bodice (Style #6646), The Dessy Group
6. Bridesmaids' dresses: Dessy Collection luxe chiffon gown with draped shoulder and bodice (Style #2858), The Dessy Group
7. Centrepieces: Vintage green glass bottle, $16, iasVintage
8. Flowergirl dress: Seahorse Collection oatmeal tulle flower girl dress with tea-length skirt and tulle flowers, Watters
9. Place cards: Kraft notecards -- set of 25, $3.25, Berry and Rabbit
10. Bridesmaids' belts: ASOS bow skinny waist belt, $10.50, ASOS.com
Get our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with wedding trends, deals and offers.
The LatestSee More