This morning Clarence House announced the supporting players in the Royal Wedding and as expected, Prince Harry has been tapped as William’s Best Man and Kate’s sister Phillipa Middelton as her Maid of Honour. According to Clarence House, Kate and William have chosen the following bridesmaids and page boys:
• The Lady Louise Windsor (Aged seven, daughter of The Earl and Countess of Wessex).
• The Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones (Aged eight, daughter of Viscount and Viscountess Linley).
• Miss Grace van Cutsem (Aged three, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Hugh van Cutsem, godchild of Willliam).
• Miss Eliza Lopes (Aged three, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Harry Lopes).
• Master William (Billy) Lowther-Pinkerton (Aged ten, son of Mr. and Mrs. Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton).
• Master Tom Pettifer (Aged eight, son of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Pettifer, godchild of William).
Of course, details of the bridal party’s attire will not be revealed until the wedding day, just like Kate’s dress!
Get our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with wedding trends, deals and offers.
The LatestSee More