Sections

Search

Planning

#937: Finding your first newlywed nest together

  |   By Roseanne Dela Rosa

According to our recent survey, 74% of couples are already living together, so for the other 26% this awesome idea applies to you–unless you plan on buying a new pad after your married, then this also applies to you. Don't you love the feeling of shopping for a new place and celebrating when you've found it? This idea comes from Jenna who commented on another awesome idea with:

"I LOVE this! In our case, my favourite wedding-related champagne event was when we bought our first home together. Toasting each other with plastic cups while surrounded by cardboard boxes and chowing down on deli sandwiches – yum!"

This article was originally published on Jul 01, 2010
Advertisement

Get our Newsletter

Stay up-to-date with wedding trends, deals and offers.

Advertisement
Advertisement

01.

A Wedding Flowers Guide: Types, Budgets, & More
Planning

A Wedding Flowers Guide: Types, Budgets, & More

Advertisement

Editors Picks

01.

15 Unexpected Items To Add To Your Amazon Wedding Registry
Planning

15 Unexpected Items To Add To Your Amazon Wedding Registry

sponsored
Advertisement