While Marie Kondo has us lusting after minimalism in our homes, we also love the idea of gorgeous wedding details that are elegantly simple.. And while a themed wedding can be super fun and original, the minimalist trend will always be timeless. If you're having a hard time picking the perfect wedding colour palette or theme, opting for a minimalist look may be the easiest way to go. A pared-down colour palette and minimalist florals can create a gorgeous, effortless look you'll love.
The less-is-more trend has grown as a statement with a simplicity that elevates your wedding. There has always been an elegance to simplicity and there are many gorgeous wedding details that are both stunning and modern. Here are some beautiful, minimal wedding touches we love.
1. A chic white wedding arch
2. A simple place settingPhoto via Momenti Design Studio.
3. A minimalist seating chartPhoto via Simply Cantara.
4. Understated aisle greeneryPhoto via These Lovely Days.
5. A gorgeous, foliage-heavy bouquetPhoto via Green Wedding Shoes.
6. A hanging leaf backdropPhoto courtesy of Free People.
7. Typography-focused table numbersPhoto courtesy of Pine Tide Co.
8. Eco-friendly confettiPhoto courtesy of Emma Loves Weddings.
9. A three-tiered cakePhoto courtesy of Style Me Pretty.
10. A sweet sign for your guest book signaturesPhoto courtesy of Penny Lane Stationary.
11. White candles decorated with greeneryPhoto courtesy of The Wedding of My Dreams.
12. A dessert wallPhoto courtesy of The Wedding Playbook.
13. A minimalist bar menuPhoto courtesy of Unmeasured Event.
14. A rustic card boxPhoto courtesy of Style Me Pretty.
15. Illustrated wedding invitesPhoto courtesy of Letterpress Gruekarten.
16. White chairs with adorned with greeneryPhoto courtesy of The Celebrations Society.
17. Headtable garland swagPhoto courtesy of Wedding And Blog.
18. Overflowing floral centrepieces with dainty floralsPhoto courtesy of Brit + Co.
19. A modern barPhoto courtesy of Mod Wedding
20. Chic green boutonnieresPhoto courtesy of The Wedding of my Dreams.
Get our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with wedding trends, deals and offers.
The LatestSee More