The Weddingbells celebrity encounters continue! Last week our own Jami Moran scored some face time with the lovely CariDee English, winner of America’s Next Top Model (cycle seven). Bubbly, blonde and drop-dead gorgeous (not to mention WB’s favourite ANTM ever), Cover Girl spokesmodel CariDee was in Toronto with the Psoriasis Education Program (she has struggled with severe plaque psoriasis for 17 years). Jami’s currently working on an upcoming feature about CariDee and how she copes with her severe skin condition for weddingbells.ca, but while she had this supermodel all to herself, she had CariDee teach her some glamtastic poses (here the two flash the “I just won the lottery face”) and asked her for her top five tips for looking great in front of the camera. Don’t forget to put these to use on your wedding day!
1. Get a great sleep the night before your big photoshoot—you don’t want to look tired in your pictures.
2. Drink tons of water in the days leading up to your wedding day. This will ensure your skin glows in your pics.
3. The best recipe for a great photo? Laugh out loud! You will look real and happy.
4. Create an instant slimming effect in your photos by rolling your shoulders forward to expose your collarbone and placing your hands on your hips.
5. Always remember, the first thing the light hits will look the biggest. If you don’t want your cheeks to look chubby or your nose to stick out, ease up on the highlighters!
Get our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with wedding trends, deals and offers.
The LatestSee More