It’s that time of year when the best beauty stuff of the year hits shelves and NARS Holiday is one stellar collection. There are so many gorgeous goodies in the line that are bridal-worthy. Here are my top picks and why I love them.
• Okinawa Trio Eyeshadow ($55). This is a perfect something blue. Create an amazing smoky eye with this dramatic trio of cobalt blue, silver and black onyx.
•Etrusque Single Eyeshadow ($26). An antique gold that can be applied wet or dry to create a wash of glittering colour on your lids.
• Sex Appeal Blush ($29). A little like NARS cult Orgasm shade, but a little more peachy than pink. Amazing for contouring and giving skin a natural flush.
• Little Darling Lipstick ($30). A nude beige with just a hint of shimmer. Perfect for creating soft, barely-there lips.
• Downtown or Bogainville Lip Gloss. The former is a beautiful metallic-pink lavender; the latter, a rich, berry tone. Both create very different looks (sweet vs. sexy) and both are outrageously beautiful.
• Pokerface Nail Polish ($21). A lovely orchid-lilac that can be used to create a sheer was of colour on nails (a single coat) or a vibrant purple pop (a double coat).
These products are limited edition and only in stores for the holidays, so get to a NARS counter stat!