We love a great designer beauty collaboration and one of the best this spring is New York’s Jason Wu teaming up with the nail masters at CND. Coming to salons this May the Jason Wu Collection features five polishes, all which were inspired by Wu’s spring 2011 runway shows last fall in New York. The set retails for $47 and offers a range of shades from demure to dramatic. Pictured left to right we have:
• ANNA EFFECT: a top coat to layer over any of the four colour polishes to create a textured, “tweedy” finish.
• MISS WU: A warm, neutral gray with a matte finish (an amazing fashion-forward shade for bridal I think).
• BRIGITTE: a warm, taupe pink that’s just rosy enough (I wore this last week and had raves).
• SOPHIA: a shade somewhere between cocoa and mushroom. A statement nude.
• VERONICA. A glam, movie star red that’s all drama.
If you’re serious about nails, Wu’s collection is a must. I also love the idea of giving as a gift to your bridesmaids then treating them to manis and pedis where they can road-test the favourite shades.