The set retails for $47 and offers a range of shades from demure to dramatic. Pictured left to right we have:
• ANNA EFFECT: a top coat to layer over any of the four colour polishes to create a textured, "tweedy" finish.
• MISS WU: A warm, neutral gray with a matte finish (an amazing fashion-forward shade for bridal I think).
• BRIGITTE: a warm, taupe pink that's just rosy enough (I wore this last week and had raves).
• SOPHIA: a shade somewhere between cocoa and mushroom. A statement nude.
• VERONICA. A glam, movie star red that's all drama.
If you're serious about nails, Wu's collection is a must. I also love the idea of giving as a gift to your bridesmaids then treating them to manis and pedis where they can road-test the favourite shades.
Get our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with wedding trends, deals and offers.
The LatestSee More