I recently had the fantastic Ruth Goudie, Canadian PR director for Benefit, in for a deskside visit to showcase what’s new and wonderful from the brand for summer and early fall. How cute is it that she put together a fantastic package of goodies for me labeled “Bene-Bride Must Haves?” It came packed with beauty essentials every bride needs, and Ruth’s selections are spot on.
• Bathina-Take a Picture body balm, $32.
• Posie Tint, $36.
• The POREfessional skin primer, $34.
• Stay Don’t Sray Primer eyeshadow primer, $31
• Brows A Go-Go brow kit, $48.
• BADgal Waterproof Eyeliner, $26
• Cha Cha Tint, $36.
• They’re Real mascara, $29 (this one’s new and in stores now)
• Creaseless Cream Shadow in Farenheit Fab, Pot O Gold and Top Brass, $24 (in store’s September).
All products are available at Sephora and Shoppers Drug Mart. And just a personal note on Benefit’s They’re Real mascara which has been my go-to for the past several weeks: it’s killer and pumps every lash to the fullest. You will LOVE.
Get our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with wedding trends, deals and offers.
The LatestSee More