The “Sparkle On Your Wedding Day With Swarovski” contest is provided by Weddingbells Magazine and sponsored by Swarovski Canada Limited. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Weddingbells Magazine at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at www.weddingbells.ca.
1. Only one (1) entry per person. No purchase necessary. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.weddingbells.ca. Entrants must be 18 years or older and engaged in order to be eligible for the contest (proof of engagement will be required if selected as winner). Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on May 14, 2018, 12:00 AM EST and ends on June 10, 2018 at 23:59 PM ET.
3. All entries become the property of Weddingbells Magazine none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive a $3,000 credit to Swarovski’s Bridal Collection as the primary prize. Two (2) winners will receive a $500 credit to Swarovski’s Bridal Collection as the secondary prizes
Terms & Conditions
- Contest winners must have a consultation at their local Swarovski-owned store
- All selected products must be from the Swarovski Bridal Collection
- Credit is for a one-time use only (up to $3,000 prize value or up to $500 prize value for each secondary winner). Credit can be used during a second visit following the consultation, or at the consultation itself
- Will not be delivered in a gift card, but redeemable via store credit at a local Swarovski-owned store or location of the consultation
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 PM EST on the contest closing date of June 10, 2018. Weddingbells Magazine are not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on June 11, 2018. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Weddingbells Magazine reserve the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, employees of St. Joseph Media, Swarovski and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Weddingbells Magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. Weddingbells Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Weddingbells Magazine, the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guests) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Weddingbells Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Weddingbells Magazine reserve the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.