Campari and Orange
1 cup fresh orange juice
¼ cup Campari
¼ cup Grand Marnier or other orange-flavoured liqueur
¼ cup vodka or gin
4 orange slices
Crushed ice as needed
1. Put 4 double old-fashioned glasses or other short, stocky glasses in the freezer to chill for at least 15 minutes.
2. Just before serving, fill a cocktail shaker half full with crushed ice. Pour in half each of the orange juice, Campari, Grand Marnier and vodka.
3. Cover with the lid and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Strain into 2 of the chilled glasses.
4. Repeat with the remaining cocktail ingredients and glasses to make 2 more drinks.
5. Garnish each glass with an orange slice and serve.
Image via Williams Sonoma.