The Win Your Honeymoon at Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana contest is provided by Weddingbells Magazine. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Weddingbells Magazine at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at www.weddingbells.ca.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.weddingbells.ca. Entrants must be engaged in order to be eligible for the contest (proof of engagement will be required if selected as winner). Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on January 3rd, 2014 12:01 AM ET and ends on June 30th, 2014 at 23:59 PM ET.
3. All entries become the property of Weddingbells Magazine and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive an all-inclusive trip for 2 at the 4 ½-star Majestic Elegance Punta Cana in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, offered by Nolitours.
The prize includes:
• Roundtrip airfare in Economy class to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, from one of our gateways for 2 adults on Air Transat or CanJet according to the flight program;
• Transportation to and from the hotel;
• A 1-week (7–night stay) in double occupancy, at the 4 ½-star Majestic Elegance Punta Cana;
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, unlimited à la carte dinners (reservations required), 24-hour unlimited domestic and select international drinks, daily sports and activities program, nightly entertainment, etc.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The winner must be a Canadian resident of 18 years and older;
2. Booking must be completed before October 31, 2014;
3. Travel must be completed by July 18, 2015, last return date;
4. The following black-out dates apply: Christmas and New Years’ period, Spring break period (February 15 to March 15), Easter week and construction holiday in Québec.
5. The vacation package is based on selected travel periods and are subject to availability at time of booking;
6. In the eventuality that the winner resides in a city that requires transportation to our departure cities, the costs associated to the transportation are the winner’s entire responsibility.
7. Taxes including destination and airport taxes as well as fuel surcharge are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the prize winner. They must be paid at time of booking.
8. Terms and conditions of the current Nolitours’s brochure are applicable.
9. The winner must respect the validity period of the prize and shall accept any alternatives presented by if need be.
10. No extensions will be permitted and the prize cannot be exchanged, transferred or substituted for cash.
11. It is the responsibility of the winner (and the passenger of his choice, if applicable) to take an adequate travel insurance before departure. The purchase of travel insurance is at the traveler expenses.
12. Nolitours reserve the right to offer a comparable product in the event of a program cancellation, Act of God or other unforeseen circumstances.
13. All personal expenses are the responsibility of the travelers.
14. All travel documentation that may be required (visa, passports, etc.) are the winner’s responsibility and must be obtained prior to departure.
Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $5,000 is the fair market value of the Prize.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. (EST) on the contest closing date of June 30th, 2014. Weddingbells Magazine is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on July 3rd, 2014. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Weddingbells Magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, including residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrants selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prizewinner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Weddingbells and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of 18). Weddingbells and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. The Regis Des Alcools monitors and regulates any contests open to Quebec residents. Any litigation respecting the conduct and organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Règie des Alcools des Courses et des Jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Règie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Participants in the contest agree to abide by these rules and all decisions of Weddingbells Magazine and the prize sponsors.
10. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Weddingbells Magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
11. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Weddingbells Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Weddingbells Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.