The “Kitchen Must-Haves for your Wedding Registry” Contest is provided by Weddingbells Magazine and MARIAGE Québec. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Weddingbells Magazine and MARIAGE Québec at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at www.weddingbells.ca and www.mariagequebec.com.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.weddingbells.ca and www.mariagequebec.com. Entrants must be engaged in order to be eligible for the contest (proof of engagement will be required if selected as winner). Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on October 12th, 2015 12:01 AM EST and ends on November 22nd, 2015 at 23:59 PM ET.
3. All entries become the property of Weddingbells Magazine and MARIAGE Québec and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive 10 must-haves for their kitchen. Prize includes:
• Breville Barista Express
• Breville theBoss™ Blender
• Breville theNo-Mess Waffle
• Breville Die-Cast Smart Toaster
• Breville Sous Chef™12
• ROYAL DOULTON 1815 4-piece Place Setting in Blue
• LE CREUSET Classic Whistling Kettle
• KATE SPADE NEW YORK Fancy Another Serving Tray
• HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Statement 12-piece Knife Block Set
• WMF Wine and Prosecco Corkscrew
Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $2,874.95 is the fair market value of the Prize.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 PM EST on the contest closing date of November 22nd, 2015. Weddingbells Magazine and MARIAGE Québec are not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on November 24th, 2015. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Weddingbells Magazine and MARIAGE Québec reserve the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, including residents of Québec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Weddingbells Magazine, MARIAGE Québec and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of 18). Weddingbells Magazine, MARIAGE Québec and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. The Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux monitors and regulates any contests open to Quebec residents. Any litigation respecting the conduct and organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Participants in the contest agree to abide by these rules and all decisions of Weddingbells, MARIAGE Quebec and the prize sponsors.
10. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Weddingbells Magazine, MARIAGE Québec and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
11. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Weddingbells Magazine, MARIAGE Québec and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Weddingbells Magazine and MARIAGE Québec reserve the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.